An architectural landmark.
In the heart of Newstead, the striking and distinctive Kurv boasts the best of subtropical resort living with 59 generously-sized, contemporary one and two-bedroom apartments. The first rooftop sky deck in Newstead with city and river views celebrates a 20-metre lap pool, imported Gandia Blasco sunbeds, a fully-equipped Technogym gymnasium, and vegetable garden.The lobby is reminiscent of a 5-star hotel, complete with concierge-style management, CCTV security, as well as secure basement parking. Step into your apartment and revel in high ceilings, European appliances, stone benchtops, WIFI and exceptional finishes. Directly opposite to the famous Gasworks Precinct and James Street shopping, embrace the New Farm Peninsula lifestyle, a premier luxury retail destination.
- Spacious living to suit large designer furniture and a 75-inch TV
- Generous kitchen with island bench, full-height pantry and appliance cupboards
- Bedrooms with large walk-in robes, ensuites and TV/Foxtel connections
- Separate private study with NBN and WIFI
- Two-way ensuite and bathtub in 2-bedroom apartments
- Separate laundry and linen area to avoid undue noise
- Expansive entertainer balcony
- Winner of seven prestigious property awards
Come home to award-winning luxury.
Register now for pricing and availability.